© 2005-2015 World Travel Warehouse Inc. All Rights Reserved
Greek Island Hopping
ITINERARY FOR SUNDAY DEPARTURES FROM TORONTO AND MONTREAL
12 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS / 17 meals
3 nights Greek Islands & Turkey Cruise - 3 nights in Santorini - 3 nights in Mykonos - 1 night in Athens
Day 1: Depart for Athens
Day 2: Athens (Piraeus). Transfer to and embark ship at 1PM (L, D)
GREEK ISLANDS & TURKEY CRUISE BEGINS
IN PORT: Mykonos between 6:00PM and 11:00PM
IN PORT: Kusadasi (Turkey) (B, L, D) + visit included (see below) between 7:00AM and 1:00PM
IN PORT: Patmos between 4:00PM and 9:00PM
IN PORT: Rhodes (B, L, D) + visit included (see below) between 7:00AM and 6:00PM
IN PORT: Crete (Heraklion) (B, L) + visit included (see below) between 7:00AM and 11:30AM
ARRIVE IN PORT: Santorini at 4:30PM and Disembark ship and transfer to your hotel for 3 nights in Santorini
GREEK ISLANDS & TURKEY CRUISE ENDS
Day 8-10: Santorini - Mykonos. Transfer by high speed/ferry for 3 nights in Mykonos
Day 11: Mykonos - Athens. Transfer by high speed/ferry for 1 night in Athens
Day 12: Athens - End of tour. Transfer to the airport for your return flight
*Sunday departures are available between May 28, to October 8, 2017.
GOOD TO KNOW
Drinks package included during the cruise. Details upon request.
Sunday departures The day-by-day itinerary shown here is for Sunday departures from May 28 to Oct. 8, 2017.
Other departure days available, please inquire.
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
• ATHENS : President Hotel 4* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Kamari Beach 4* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : Albatros Hotel 3* (Breakfast)
• ATHENS : Athens Electra 4* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Porto Mykonos 4* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : El Greco 4* (Breakfast)
• ATHENS : St. George Lycabettus 5* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Petasos Beach Resort and Spa 4* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : The Majestic 5* (Breakfast)
• Roundtrip flight in Economy Class
• Roundtrip transfers between the airport and the hotel and boat on tour dates
• Accommodation in air-conditioned double occupancy (standard room) with private facilities in hotel
• High speed/ferry transfer : option 1&2 = economy class, option 3 = business class
• Accommodation in double occupancy (standard double or twin cabin) in inside cabin or outside cabin
• Hotel taxes and services charges
• Baggage handling
• All drinks and wine
• Meals other than those detailed
• Optional tours
• Fees for visa if required
• Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is subject to change.
• Indicated distances are subject to change.
• Port times may vary and are subject to change.
• Disembarkation by tenders in some ports.
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
• This information is subject to change.
The information about this product is valid for departures between May 28 and October 8, 2017.