© 2005-2015 World Travel Warehouse Inc. All Rights Reserved
FABLED PLACES ITINERARY
Greek Island Hopping combined with Classical Greece Coach Tour, and Island Stays in Santorini & Mykonos
If Greece has always been your dream vacation, opt for this itinerary that combines a cruise in the Greek Islands and Turkey, as well as a wonderful stay in Athens, Kalambaka, Delphi or Arachova, Nafplion, Mykonos and Santorini.
ITINERARY FOR SUNDAYS DEPARTURES FROM MONTREAL AND TORONTO
16 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS - 22 MEALS
1 night in Athens - 3 nights Classical Coach Tour - 3 nights in Mykonos - 3 nights Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise - 4 nights in Santorini
Day 1: Depart for Athens
Day 2: Athens. Transfer to your hotel for 1 nights in Athens
Day 3: CLASSICAL COACH TOUR BEGINS:
Athens - Kalambaka (Meteora). Overnight in Kalambaka
Day 4: Kalambaka - Delphi. Overnight in Delphi or Arachova
Day 5: Delphi - Corinth Canal - Epidaurus - Mycenae - Nafplion. Overnight in Nafplion
Days 6-8: Nafplion - Athens - Mykonos. End coach tour, transfer by high speed/ferry for 3 nights in Mykonos
Day 9: Mykonos. Transfer to and embark ship at 11:00AM
IN PORT: Kusadasi (Turkey) between 7:00AM and 1:00PM
IN PORT: Patmos between 4:00PM and 9:00PM
IN PORT: Rhodes between 7:00AM and 6:00PM
IN PORT: Crete (Heraklion) between 7:00AM and 11:30AM
IN PORT: Santorini at 4:30PM. Disembark ship and transfer to your hotel for 4 nights in Santorini 7:00am
Day 16: Santorini - Athens - Canada. Transfer by air to the Athens airport for return flight to Canada
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
• Athens : President Hotel 4* (Breakfast)
• Mykonos : Kamari Beach 4* (Breakfast)
• Santorini : Astir of Thira Hotel 3* (Breakfast)
• Athens : Amalia Hotel Athens 4* (Breakfast)
• Mykonos : Pelican Bay Art 4* (Breakfast)
• Santorini : El Greco 4* (Breakfast)
• Athens : Divani Caravel 5* (Breakfast)
• Mykonos : Petinos Beach Hotel 5* (Breakfast)
• Santorini : The Majestic 5* (Breakfast)
Accomodation of the Classical Coach Tour for all options and all departure cities :
• Kalambaka : Amalia 4*
• Arachova / Delphi : Anemolia 4*
• Patras / Nafplion : Amalia 4*
• Roundtrip flight in Economy Class
• Roundtrip transfers between the airport and the hotel and boat on tour dates
• Accommodation in air-conditioned double occupancy (standard room) with private facilities in hotel
• Accommodation in air-conditioned double occupancy (standard double or twin cabin) in cruise
• High speed/ferry transfer : Economy Class (Options 1 & 2) or Business Class (Options 3)
• The services of a bilingual guide during the classical coach
• Complimentary use of fishing and snorkelling equipment, subject to availability on the boat
• Hotel taxes and services charges
• Baggage handling
• All drinks and wine
• Meals other than those detailed
• Optional tours
• Fees for visa if required
Louis Cruises - Orient Queen
• Inside Cabin, Outside Cabin and Outside Superior Cabin are available for all Options
• Accommodation mentioned in the itinerary is subject to change.
• Indicated distances are subject to change.
• Port times may vary and are subject to change.
• Disembarkation by tenders in some ports.
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
• This information is subject to change.
The information about this product is valid for departures between May 3 and October 11, 2015.
Back to GREECE Page