Land and Sea Duo
3 NIGHTS ATHENS & 4 NIGHTS ISLAND HOPPING CRUISE
(visits: mykonos • kusadasi (turkey) • patmos • rhodes • crete • santorini)
Start off in action-packed Athens, then relax aboard a four-day cruise and explore Greece’s stunning islands.
Sample 2019 Prices from various gateways*:
$1725txs incl/pp (Comfort)/from Toronto
$1918txs incl/pp (Comfort)/from St. John's
$1936txs incl/pp (Comfort)/from Halifax
$1956txs incl/pp (Comfort)/ from Vancouver
*Prices are in CAD funds, per person, based on double occupancy with round-trip flight in Economy Class
Prices are always subject to change, please request an updated quote price
Day 1 Depart Canada
Fly to Athens. Welcome to Athens
Transfer to your hotel and check in. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Electra Hotel 4* or similar (3 nights)
Day 2 Athens: At Leisure
Enjoy two full days in Greece’s largest city. (2 Breakfasts)
Day 3 Athens – Commence 4 day Cruise
Transfer to the port and embark on your cruise. Head to Mykonos, your first port of call. (B • L • D)
Accommodation on board cruise ship
Day 4 Cruise – Kuşadasi: Shore Excursion – Patmos
Arrive in Kuşadasi early in the morning and join an excursion to Ancient Ephesus. Next, head to Patmos. Stroll through the charming town or join an optional shore excursion to the Monastery of Saint John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse ($). (B • L • D)
Day 5 Cruise – Rhodes: Shore Excursion
Arrive early in the morning in Rhodes and join your tour of the Acropolis of Lindos and the Citadel of the Knights, included in your package. (B • L • D)
Day 6 Cruise – Crete (Heraklion) – Santorini
Two ports of call today!
In Heraklion, Crete’s capital city, you may visit the Minoan Palace of Knossos ($) or explore the town. Continue to Santorini to take in the spectacular scenery, or you might want to join an excursion to Oia ($), the most photographed spot in Greece. (B • L • D)
Day 7 Cruise – Athens – Return to Canada Arrive in Athens early in the morning. Transfer to the airport to board your flight home. (B)
Bed size(s): 2 twin beds or 1 double bed
Room occupancy: max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PACKAGE COST
- International airfare to Athens from your chosen gateway
- 3 nights of hotel accommodation
- 4 nights of cruise accommodation
- Airport and port transfers
- 15 meals and all-inclusive drinks during the cruise
- Shore Excursions in Kusadasi (Turkey) and Rhodes
- **Other Hotel choices available**
- Meals other than those detailed
- Baggage handling/porterage
- Optional tours
- Fees for visa if required
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are Greece experts, having travelled to the Greek Islands and the mainland of Greece numerous times, we can give you first-hand experience what distances are covered in Greece, what to watch for, and how to get value for your money.
© Copyright World Travel Warehouse