© 2005-2015 World Travel Warehouse Inc. All Rights Reserved
GREEK ISLAND HOPPING
Hellenic Harmonies GAMMA
ITINERARY FOR SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY DEPARTURES FROM TORONTO & MONTREAL, and THURSDAY DEPARTURES FROM MONTREAL ONLY
16 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS - 18 MEALS
2 nights in Athens - 3 nights in Mykonos - 2 nights in Paros - 3 nights in Santorini - 4 nights in Crete
Day 1: Depart for Athens
Days 2-3: Arrive Athens and Transfer to your hotel for 2 nights in Athens (B)
Days 4-6: Athens - Mykonos and Transfer by high speed/ferry for 3 nights in Mykonos (B)
Days 7-8: Mykonos - Paros and Transfer by high speed/ferry for 2 nights in Paros (B)
Days 9-11: Paros - Santorini and Transfer by high speed/ferry for 3 nights in Santorini (B)
Days 12-15: Santorini - Crete and Transfer by high speed/ferry for 4 nights in Crete (B, D)
Day 16: Crete - Athens - Canada and Transfer by air to the Athens airport for your return flight to Canada
The day-by-day itinerary shown here is for Sunday departures from May 7 to Oct. 15, 2017.
Other departure days available. Please inquire.
ACCOMMODATION (or similar)
• ATHENS : President Hotel 4* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Mykonos Beach 2* (Breakfast)
• PAROS : Asterias 2* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : Hotel Albatros 3* (Breakfast)
• CRETE (Hersonissos) : Hersonissos Palace 4* (Breakfast, Dinner)
• ATHENS : Electra Athens 4* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Hotel Leto 4* (Breakfast)
• PAROS : Saint Andrea Sea Side Resort 4* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : El Greco 4* (Breakfast)
• CRETE (Hersonissos) : Aquis Silva Beach 4* (Breakfast, Dinner)
• ATHENS : Divani Caravel 5* (Breakfast)
• MYKONOS : Royal Myconian Resort & Villas 5* (Breakfast)
• PAROS : Archipelagos Resort 5* (Breakfast)
• SANTORINI : The Majestic 5* (Breakfast)
• CRETE (Heraklion) : Aldemar Royal Mare 5* (Breakfast, Dinner)
• Roundtrip flight in Economy Class
• Roundtrip transfers between the airport and the hotel and boat on tour dates
• Hotel taxes and services charges
• Accommodation in air-conditioned double occupancy (standard room) with private facilities in hotel
• High speed/ferry transfer : option 1&2 = economy class, option 3 = business class
• Baggage handling
• All drinks and wine
• Meals other than those detailed
• Optional tours
• Fees for visa if required
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
• This information is subject to change.
The information about this product is valid for departures between May 7 and October 15, 2017
Back to GREECE Page