12 nights / 14 days
athens • sinfos • milos • santorini • mykonos
Explore this fascinating country with lots of free time in all the best spots: Athens, Sinfos, Milos, Santorini and Mykonos as you delve into Greece past and present, with incredible monuments and museums, lovely sandy beaches and charming islands
Prices are always subject to change, please request an updated quote price
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy with round-trip flight in Economy Class
Day 1 Depart Canada
Fly to Athens.
Day 2 Welcome to Athens
Upon arrival in Athens, transfer to and check into your hotel. Spend the rest of the day exploring Athens at your own pace.
Athenaeum Palace Hotel 4* (2 nights)
Day 3 Athens: At leisure/Sightseeing
This morning, enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Athens where you’ll explore ancient sites, including the Acropolis.
Meal(s) : Breakfast
Day 4 Athens - Sinfos
Transfer to the port for your hydrofoil to Sinfos, then transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to discover Sinfos.
Alexandros Hotel 4* (2 nights)
Day 5 Sinfos: At leisure
Spend the day at your leisure on Sinfos, the island of harmony.
Day 6 Sinfos - Milos
Transfer to the Sinfos port for your hydrofoil to Milos, then transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to discover Sinfos.
Golden Milos Beach 4* (2 nights)
Day 7 Milos: At leisure
Spend the day in volcanic Milos. This enchanting volcanic island boasts gorgeous landscapes and fascinating rock formations.
Day 8 Milos - Santorini
Transfer to the Milos port for your hydrofoil to Santorini, then transfer to your hotel. Spend your afternoon at leisure on this spectacular island.
El Greco Hotel 4* (2 nights)
Days 9 - 10 Santorini: At Leisure
The next two days are yours to explore the breathtaking beauty and incredible sunsets of this romantic island.
Meal(s): Breakfast each day
Day 11 Santorini - Mykonos
Transfer to the port for your hydrofoil to Mykonos, then transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to begin discovering this international hotspot.
Leto Hotel 4* (3 nights)
Days 12 - 13 Mykonos: At Leisure
Discover magical Mykonos over two full days. Mykonos is considered to be the temple of world-class shopping, fine dining and clubbing, but still, it does preserve some well-hidden secrets, such as an incredible art scene! So, art lovers be advised: the island boasts galleries that often showcase the work of internationally recognized artists.
Meal(s): Breakfast each day
Days 14 Mykonos - Athens - Return to Canada
Transfer to the Mykonos airport for your local flight to Athens and board your flight home
Bed size(s): 1 double bed or 2 twin beds
Room occupancy: Maximum 3 people (3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child)
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PACKAGE COST
- Round-trip flights to Athens
- Local flight from Mykonos to Athens (Baggage Limit of 23 kg)
- 12 nights of accommodation
- 12 breakfasts
- Airport and port transfers in Athens, Sinfos, Milos, Mykonos and Santorini
- Fast ferry from Athens to Sinfos, Milos, Santorini, Mykonos
- 1 More Moments Activity included
- Earn Aeroplan® Miles
- Meals other than those detailed
- Baggage handling/porterage
- Optional tours
- Fees for visa if required
- NOTE: Baggage allowance between Mykonos-Athens: 23kg/person
• Travellers should always cover their shoulders and legs when visiting some religious sites.
• In Europe, hotel rooms are generally smaller than in North America. There are rarely two double beds in a room. Triple rooms usually feature one double bed and one single bed or three single beds or one double bed and one foldaway bed or two single beds and one foldaway bed.
• Some types of sports equipment, including golf bags, etc., are not accepted in the rooms. They have to be kept in a specific area, which is usually locked.
• All hotels provide towels; some do not offer face cloths.
• In most European countries the voltage is 220V.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are Greece experts, having travelled to the Greek Islands and the mainland of Greece numerous times, we can give you first-hand experience what distances are covered in Greece, what to watch for, and how to get value for your money.
© Copyright World Travel Warehouse